Fire-brand forums
Congrats on signing up for the forums, read the rules and sign them upon activation, and post an introduction before posting anything else.
Thank you!
Lilith

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fire-brand forums
Congrats on signing up for the forums, read the rules and sign them upon activation, and post an introduction before posting anything else.
Thank you!
Lilith
Fire-brand forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeding times/ how often?

2 posters

Go down

Feeding times/ how often? Empty Feeding times/ how often?

Post by Lilith-Shadowstone Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Wondering what the general census for Energy feeding demonkin when it comes to feeding. Also curious what classification each of you have?
For me personally it is almost evening, and mostly when I feed it is on incubi.though when it comes to fear eating that happens whenever I have an opprotunity and that usually holds out until halloween.
Lilith-Shadowstone
Lilith-Shadowstone
Admin

https://firebrandforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Feeding times/ how often? Empty Re: Feeding times/ how often?

Post by KnoX Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Lilith-Shadowstone wrote:Wondering what the general census for Energy feeding demonkin when it comes to feeding. Also curious what classification each of you have?.

Greetings Demoness...I consciously feed on dark disease energies/residuals, along with negative emotions such as fear or anger, mostly to the benefit of my "victims", several times during the day...and nocturnally feed by tendrils to donors.. or victims if necessary. Unlike vampires I am not troubled by unconscious feeding, simply because the energy is not necessary for my health....I feed for spiritual empowerment, nothing more.

classified with taxonomy, otherkin > demonkin > vampiric demon > species is Psi Demon

~ KnoX
KnoX
KnoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith-Shadowstone Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Interesting, I am similar to a vampire in that I do my feeding as it is necessary for my well being. I tend to get very stereotypical if I don't feed and often end up doing something stupid because I technically would be starving. Energy feeding and normal eating habbits are very linked for me. Succubi traits become more pronounced if I don't eat, or feed.
Lilith-Shadowstone
Lilith-Shadowstone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KnoX Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:50 am

Thanks for the clarification Lilith. The Succubi were originally described as demoness who vampirize sexual energy.
I believe many of the so called modern psychic vampires are indeed demonkin. They may not be fully awakened to there demonic nature.
KnoX
KnoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith-Shadowstone Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:51 am

The term demon is also something I have found loosely thrown around. In some accounts vampires are a breed of demon. Though that is a whole different topic entirely. Anyways, one of the purposes for this thread is to for newly awakened demon kin or just energy feeders to get an idea as to how to determine how often they should feed
Lilith-Shadowstone
Lilith-Shadowstone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum